Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Twitter Theatre Review

A major part of my project is the social media component via Twitter. For this however, I can't do it alone. I need the assistance of my friends, readers, and theatre lovers around the world.

What I am asking from you: Below there are two form tweets that I am asking you to fill in the blanks and send out via your twitter. Answers can be as short or as in depth as you choose to get. 

The further spread these tweets get, the better data I can get for my project in realizing the influence of theatre on audience members. 

So, I ask you to take one of the following tweets and share it with your followers:

If you saw a piece of theatre and your opinion was changed by it:
"(BLANK) in (NAME OF PLAY) changed my views on (BLANK) #mytheatrereview"
     i.e. Angel in Rent changed my views on AIDS and LGBT issues #mytheatrereview 
          Jean in Dead Man's Cell Phone changed my views on the negative effects of technology #mytheatrereview

OR if you see something and weren't affected by it:
"(NAME OF PLAY) didn’t affect my opinion on (BLANK) #mytheatrereview"
      i.e. Red Speedo didn't affect my opinion on doping and cheating in sports #mytheatrereview
            The Best Man didn't affect my opinion on corruption in presidential campaigns #mytheatrereview

If you have any questions about this, feel free to comment below. I truly appreciate all the help that I will get from these tweets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment